Trucking Dispatch Software, Truck tracking and Transport Management System
Bird eye business view
Driver GPS tracking & task status
Driver performance management
Manage ratings & reviews
Booking, Dispatch, Delivery
Auto delivery dispatch
Route optimization & navigation
Task alerts & reminders
GPS Tracking on Google Maps
On demand delivery
Proof Of Delivery
Chat with drivers
Manage Pickup at one place
Give Delivery alerts to drivers
Realtime Truck Tracking.
Enhances Driver management,
Minimise transport delays
Dispatch Strategy optimization
Increase in Deliveries
Decrease in Delivery Cost
Decrease in Delivery time
Decrease in Complaints.
Keep Customers Happy
Keep system transparent
Set Pickup Point
Set Delivery Point
Log Start Task
Log End Task
1. Dipatch Plans
2. Transport Orders
3. Truck Maintenance
4. Dispatch Frequency
5. Customer Acceptance
1. Route Optimization
3. Pickup Assignment
4. Delivery Assignment
5. Driver Tracking
4. JIT Inventory
1. Route bottlenecks
2. Slow Response
3. Delays in Delivery
4. Customer Complains
5. Customers Rejects
Logistics management is a supply chain management component that is used to meet customer demands through the planning, control and implementation of the effective movement and storage of related information, goods and services from origin to destination.
Logistical or industrial packaging is central to ensure the effectiveness of the actual physical distribution of a product. ... Logistical packaging can ensure minimal damage during material handling and save on important storage space. The packaging cost often depends on the utilization of the load
The seven rights are, to deliver the right product, in the right quantity and the right condition, to the right place at the right time for the right customer at the right price. ... See Just-in-time manufacturing; Logistics: Meeting customer's real needs; Supply chain management; Total quality management.
Customer Order, Tracking, Delivery, Signup and Feedback
1. Container Transport - Charged Per Container
2. Loose Transport - Charged Per Tons
3. Fuel Carriage - Charged Per KM
A software application that allows you to access your Transporter anywhere.
The transport management software is a computerized program, made of one or more modules, that help transporters carry out their day-to-day tasks in an optimized manner while providing them with analytics and data that can be used for MIS and better decision making.Process of Transport Management is....
TRIP ORDER BOOKING > JOURNEY MANAGEMENT > POST JOURNEY MANAGEMENT
Transport order is a special procurement type that a warehouse supervisor uses to transfer a company's goods from one warehouse or plant to another or to Customer. The warehouse supervisor creates a stock transport order in the ERP system and maintains details of the plant supplying the goods, the goods' transfer quantity and the receiving plant.Contents of Trip Order is...
a. Trip Order created for each Trip - Single or Multiple Trucks for Trip
b. Trip Order contains - Truck Details, Driver Details & Goods Details with Trip Documents.
c. Trip Order also contains Fleet info like Fuel issued, Tyres or spares issued etc.
1. Truck Allocation - Includes allocation of Trucks as per Delivery Point and availability.
2. Driver Allocation & Contract Management - Includes allocation of Drivers as per availibility, Route, Expense, Pickup Point, Delivery Point, Goods, Time Frame, POD Collections & Documents to carry.
3. Fleet Management - Fuel and Parts Issue, Trip Expense, Start Trip Reporting
4. Travel Monitoring - At Each Stops, Border Issues, Police Issues, Breakdown Failures etc.
5. Delivery Management - Offloading Reporting, POD Collection and updation for client.
6. Return Management - End Trip Reporting, Fuel Usage Reporting, Expense Reporting and Accounting.
1. Post Trip Maintenance - Preventive Maintenance, WorkOrder, Stores Part Issues, Repair Services, Bill Passing, Accounting.
2. Post Trip Accounting - Trip & Drivers Expense Posting, Trip Profit and Loss, Trip Balance Sheet, Trip Cycle Time and Performance Reporting.
3. Post Trip Reporting - Client Wise Analysis, Truck Wise Analysis, Goods Wise Analysis, Driver Wise Analysis, Route Wise Analysis, Trip and Variance Analysis.
Fleet Management is part of Transport Management System.
Fleet management is the management of: Commercial motor vehicles such as cars, vans, trucks, specialist vehicles, forklifts, and trailers Private vehicles used for work purposes.
Fleet managers are in charge of fleet operations and might be tasked with responsibilities that include vehicle maintenance, overseeing fuel consumption and fuel costs, driver management, asset utilization, route planning, and the implementation of any programs that increase company productivity and decrease instances of waste.
In essence, a fleet manager takes care of the following tasks:
1. Driver safety
2. Driver retention
3. Fleet tracking
4. Electronic Logging Device (ELD) compliance
5. Total cost reduction
6. Vehicle acquisition: Buy vs Hire